1. Carole Elizabeth Middleton (née Goldsmith; born 31 January 1955) is a former flight attendant turned businesswoman, and mother of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and her siblings, Philippa “Pippa” Middleton, Charlotte Middleton and James William Middleton.
Middleton`s first grandchild, Prince George of Cambridge is third in the line of succession to the British throne, while Princess Charlotte of Cambridge, her second grandchild is now forth in line to succeed to the British throne.
During her flight attendant career she worked for British Airways, where she met her husband, Michael Francis Middleton.
2. Lyudmila Aleksandrovna Putina (née Shkrebneva; born 6 January 1958) is a former flight attendant and the ex-wife of the Russian President and former Prime Minister Vladimir Putin. She was educated as a linguist. She graduated from the branch of Spanish language and philology at the Department of Philology of Leningrad State University, but in her early years she worked as a flight attendant for the Kaliningrad branch of Aeroflot.
3. Jóhanna Sigurðardóttir (born 4 October 1942) is a former Member of the Icelandic Parliament (1978-2013), as well as the longest serving MP in the countries parliament history. She served as Iceland’s Minister of Social Affairs and Social Security for two terms. On 1st of February 2009 she became Iceland’s first female Prime Minister and the world’s first openly lesbian head of government.In her early years, after graduating from the Commercial College of Iceland she worked as a flight attendant with Loftleiðir (a predecessor of Icelandair).
4. Queen Silvia of Sweden (born Silvia Renate Sommerlath on 23 December 1943) is the spouse of King Carl XVI Gustaf, mother of the heir apparent to the throne, Crown Princess Victoria. In 2011, Silvia became the longest serving queen of Sweden. She is a trained interpreter, speaking 6 languages, and although born in a wealthy family, she used to work as a flight attendant and an interpreter. It was during the 1972 while working as an educational host during the Summer Olympics in Munich that she met her husband, then Crown Prince Carl Gustaf.
5. Kristen Mary “Kris” Jenner (née Houghton, formerly Kardashian; born November 5, 1955) is an American television personality who rose to fame for starring in the reality television series Keeping up with the Kardashians (2007–present).
Jenner has been married twice, first to lawyer Robert Kardashian and later to television personality and retired Olympic champion Bruce Jenner (now Caitlyn). She has four children with Kardashian (Kourtney, Kim, Khloé, and Robert) and two with Jenner (Kendall, and Kylie Jenner). She worked as a flight attendant for a year in 1976.
6. Kate Linder (born November 2, 1947) is an American actress, best known for her role as Esther Valentine on The Young and the Restless, which she has played since 1982. She was born in Pasadena, California. After graduating with a BA in theater arts from San Francisco State University she began working as a flight attendant for Transamerica Airlines. In addition to her work in The Young and Restless, she is also a flight attendant for United Airlines.
7. Hajah Mariam, the ex-wife of the Sultan of Brunei. Born Mariam Bell, she was working as a flight attendant with Royal Brunei Airlines when the richest man in the world fell in love with her. Half Bruneian, a quarter Japanese and a quarter English, she captivated him with her exotic looks and slender figure. In 1982 she became the second wife of the Sultan. They had 4 children together, and after 21 years of marriage, they divorced in 2003. Their divorce was one of the most expensive divorces in history.